BEST LOGO DESIGN COMPANY IN INDIA
Logopie was formed in 2003 to provide logo and visual identity design services to start-ups and small businesses.
Since then, we have emerged as one of the most respected online brands for logo, corporate identity and web design services.
We take every design project very seriously for which we have a well defined processes right from the order placement to it’s final delivery.
1. We are creating logos for last 14 years.
2. Largest logo design portfolio in India.
3. Worked with start-ups and corporates.
4. Guaranteed unique design concepts.
5. Highly creative design team.
6. Complete Branding Guidance.
7. Best Quality at lowest price.
Logo design process
1. You tell us your requirements.
2. Logopie creates design concepts.
3. You provide feedback on designs.
4. We modify and fine tune the design.
5. Step 3 and 4 are repeated till you are satisfied.
6. You approve and accept the logo.
7. Files delivered [AI, EPS, PDF, JPEG, PNG, GIF]
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of your logo design service?
The pricing depends on the type of logo required and the effort that goes into it. Logos with less graphical work are cheaper than the ones that are highly graphical or illustrative in nature.
How long does it take to get the logo designed?
It typically takes 7 to 10 working days to design a logo from start to finish.
What if I do not like what you have created for me?
Logo design is an iterative process. It is not as simple as we show you a few designs and you select one from them.
When we first show you the logo designs, there are good chances of you not liking any.
The design is finalized only after you act like a critic till the design really stands out and appeals to you.
We have a 100% success rate at finishing every logo project that we take up.
How do I pay for the service?
Indian customers can pay via cheque or bank transfer. Customers in other countries can pay via credit card, PayPal, and Wire Transfer.
How do you communicate with customers who are not near your office?
We work with clients throughout India and also in many different parts of the world. Our standard mode of communication is emails and via our project control panel. Each client is given access to the control panel where they can see all of their communication; designs etc, and also leave feedback and comments for us to review. We are also available on skype and phone.